This Chesterfield inspired design has a lot of look and elegance to it! It’s deep seating allows you to still curl up while making a fashion statement in your living or formal room. Fully tufted black with rolled arms adds a lot of detail to this set.
- 1.8lb foam
- Loose seat cushion
- Solid wood frame
- Solid wood legs
- Sinuous springs
From time to time, it may be necessary to clean your fabric upholstery. To ensure the best results possible it is important to know the type of fabric your upholstery is covered in and to properly clean based on the fabric. For Fabric type please refer to the Law label on the upholstery.
It is always best to consult a professional upholstery cleaning service before attempting to clean your fabric upholstery. Please keep in mind that all fabric has different outcomes after cleaning, please test a hidden spot (on the bottom or back of the piece) to make sure that your upholstery will not be damaged by the cleaning agent you have chosen.
- For man-made fabrics (for example: microfiber, nylon, polyester, acetate, olefin, and herculon.) “Spot cleaning is recommended using a foam, water-based cleaning agent (mild soap or upholstery cleaner. )*
- For organic materials (for example: cotton, chenille, denim, linen, wool, silk, rayon, brocade, tapestry, and damask) Spot cleaning is recommended using a mild, water-free solvent, or dry cleaning product.*
* Results may vary. Always test in a hidden area first.
Caring For Your Leather
Natural leather is a noble and resilient material, treasured throughout the ages. It offers ideal comfort in hot and cold climates due to its excellent breathability. Leather’s unique elastic properties, in addition to molding perfectly to the body’s shape, gives a pleasant, enveloping sensation of comfort. Characteristic only of real leather, each hide has its own history that may be read throughout the natural surface markings, scars, wrinkles, insect bites, veining, graining and color variations. Processes are applied individually to each hide highlighting natural characteristics.
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For stains from soft drink, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, oil, grease, cosmetics, foundation cream: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or with a hairdryer. Use only water and mild soap.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources, such as heaters or radiators.
- To maintain the leather’s natural color, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or powerful lamps.
- Caution: The use of non-recommended cleaners could cause irreparable damage the leather, causing cracks and discoloration.
Caring for Your Wood Furniture
- Always protect from heat and moisture. Wipe up spills immediately and always use protective mats or felt backing when placing items directly on wood.
- Dust weekly, with soft, lint-free cloth, wiping the surface in the direction of the wood grain.
- If desired, apply minimal furniture polish to cloth and (not directly) onto wood surface.
Thank you for your purchase of Emerald Home Furnishings product. We are proud to be an industry leader in both quality and fashion. Our furniture is designed with comfort and durability in mind. We have taken every effort to ensure our product fulfills expectations you may have of quality furniture.
Emerald Home Furnishings offers the following limited warranty:
- Wood Products – 1 year (Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment, Occasional, Home Office, Youth)
- Wood Frame & Frame Spring Unit – 10 years
- Recliner Mechanism – 5 years
- Electric Recliner Motors – 2 years
- Pocketed Coil Seat Springs – 2 years
- Upholstery Fabric & Foam – 1 year