Emerald Home’s Navaro motion collection offers comfort and ease in a sophisticated and contemporary style. The pull of a lever reclines your seat for unwinding after a long day or kicking back to watch a movie. A beautiful charcoal gray faux leather with luggage stitching detail draws you in to the most comfortable seat in your house. Maintain a stylish appearance without sacrificing comfort, with Navaro.
- Two stainless steel cup holder
- Console offers convenient storage
- Removable cup holder
- Fixed seat and back cushions
- Color: Gray
- Material: Solid Wood, Plywood
- Color / Finish: Matt black pull
- Spring Type: Sinuous
- Seat Cushion Spring Type: Foam Seat Cushion
- Seat Cushion Type: Fixed
- Seat Foam Density: 2 Lb.
- Seat Height: 20''
- Seat Depth: 22''
- Seat Width 21"
- Arm Height 25"
- Back Cushion Type: KD back
- Back Cushion Filling Type: Fiber
- Fabric Content: 85% Polyurethane + 15% Polyester with TC backing
- Dimensions: 78L x 39W x 39H
- Style: Contemporary
Caring for Your Leather
Natural leather is a noble and resilient material, treasured throughout the ages. It offers ideal comfort in hot and cold climates due to its excellent breathability. Leather’s unique elastic properties, in addition to molding perfectly to the body’s shape, gives a pleasant, enveloping sensation of comfort. Characteristic only of real leather, each hide has its own history that may be read throughout the natural surface markings, scars, wrinkles, insect bites, veining, graining and color variations. Processes are applied individually to each hide highlighting natural characteristics.
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For stains from soft drink, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, oil, grease, cosmetics, foundation cream: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or with a hairdryer. Use only water and mild soap.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources, such as heaters or radiators.
- To maintain the leather’s natural color, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or powerful lamps.
- Caution: The use of non-recommended cleaners could cause irreparable damage the leather, causing cracks and discoloration.